Monday, Oct. 15, 2018
Session Length: 60 Min
The impact of Supplier Diversity as an effective business strategy is best achieved when it supports the brand! This means we need to examine strategic options that drive successful outcomes in today’s challenging climate . . .
- How corporations position supplier diversity to generate “brand value.”
- How organizations address “internal pushback” without loss of advocacy.
- Effective protocols and best practices that drive self-generated results without additional cost.
- Results-driven strategies used successfully by NMSDC Affiliates to broaden the corporate support base and the MBE constituency.
- Fresh . . . New business models offering replicative value to address declining event participation.
This fast moving, highly interactive symposium is designed for Corporate Managers, Council Affiliates and Supplier Diversity Advocates around strategic initiatives to sustain momentum and respond to the new business realities . . .
NMSDC and its base of minority business advocates is under siege. We must begin to adopt and even replicate strategic measures to address the urgency of declining support, driven by a new fresh approach that extends the possibilities for growth and development. To achieve this goal, the Facilitator, Reggie Williams serves up real world strategic options used by leading corporations to sustain momentum. He’s a frontline coach, guiding participants in developing their individual ACTION PLANS to jump start this new focus on COLLABORATIVE ENGAGEMENT to sustain growth in supplier diversity.
Procurement Resources Inc.
Billion Dollar Roundtable
Global Director, Supplier Diversity
Director, Corporate Relations